Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Fun at the zoo!
Devin took me to the Roof!!
First day at my new job.
Lunch at Chili's
2. We are still both in school and working our way to dental school. I was accepted to dental hygiene school and will be attending this coming spring. Devin will be taking the DAT this summer and then applying to dental school.
3. We were fortunate enough to be able to take a trip to St. George this summer. It was so nice to get away and relax. We were excited because we got to go to our favorite place to eat, Parrothead:) It closed down here in Salt Lake, so we were excited to be able to go in St. George.
4. Ty is now an Elder serving in the Lubbock, Texas mission!! I can't believe that my little brothers are growing up so fast! Pretty soon Eric and Nate will be next!! We are so proud of Elder Hannay, and we are so excited to hear that he is doing well each week.
5. Devin is such a romantic husband. He has made my life so special, and I love how hard he works to make me feel like a princess every day. On Friday, he surprised me with a "Special Christmas Day":) We started the day by going to breakfast at Kneaders:) I LOVE their french toast:) Then we spent the rest of the day shopping and ice skating. He finished off the day with Olive Garden and a carriage ride. It was so amazing to ride around beautiful temple square with our hot chocolate:) I love him so much, and I am so lucky to be his wife!
6. I would love to end this post with #5, but it gets even better!! Devin surprised me with tickets to the MO TAB Christmas concert with David Archuleta last night!! I now have an even bigger crush on David after hearing him sing:) It was sooooo amazing and it just reminded me of the true reason for the season.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
The first clue was to "drive down 10600 South and look for the word Red".
The next clue said, "head to the mall and look for L26"
They had set up appointments for manicures and pedicures! We felt so lucky! Ahhh:) Everyone thought we were sisters, and they were SO jealous of our fun adventure.
The third clue said, "buckle up and head to L12!". This stop led us to our favorite store, The Buckle! We each received a gift certificate:) ....
The fourth clue told us to be "Forever 21 in our new outfits". We headed to Forever 21 to retrieve our last clue and ANOTHER gift card!
We ended the night at Olive Garden where our husbands were there to greet us.
I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband who cares enough to make such a special day for me. I thank the Lord everyday for his amazing example and love he shows me. He is the most perfect person that I have ever met, and I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
It was one of the most amazing nights of my life. It started off with him taking me to the Draper temple open house. I had never been to an open house, so I was very excited. I remember how beautiful that night was and how handsome Devin looked, and I couldn't help but think that there was something special about to happen that night. I had no clue what I was in for! The temple was beautiful, and we were having an amazing time together. As we were driving home from the temple, Devin told me that he had made reservations for Spaghetti Mama's (the restaurant where we had our first date). I thought he was so cute and thoughtful.....little did I know, that wasn't even close to what he had up his sleeve! He asked me if I would like to go to his brother Nick's house to borrow a movie before we went to dinner. Of course, I agreed. When we arrived at the house, I had no clue what was next. As I opened the door to the house, I was blown away! It was the most romantic sight I had ever seen!! Rose petals all over the floor and tables, a dozen roses on each surface, candles everywhere, music in the background, chocolate covered strawberries, and of course my favorite meal, chicken Alfredo from Olive Garden. I couldn't help but burst into tears. I was amazed that someone would go to all this trouble for me, and yet I still had no clue what was going on! I have to give Dev props for planning this day before Valentines, because I would have guessed right away what was going on. After composing myself, we sat down to dinner. I couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous everything was enough to notice that Devin didn't eat a thing. This was so strange since I can't keep up with how much the kid eats. When I finished my dinner, he asked if I would like to come over to the couch and eat the chocolates with him. He sat me down, and starting saying the sweetest, most romantic things I had ever heard from him. Then it happened!!! He got down on one knee and asked me with the most amazing ring I had ever seen!
It was the happiest moment of my life! I am so LUCKY to have such an amazing, wonderful person in my life. I didn't think that I could love him more than that night, but it has amazed me how lovable he is. I can't wait to be with my best friend forever:)